Monday, July 17, 2006

we fall down, we lay our crowns, at the feet of Jesus

So I've just decided that I'm not going to go to Ridgecrest. It's really not that important to me. And it's too much work for something that I don't really want to do. I feel good about that.

I've decided that there must be chocolate ice cream in Heaven.

My dad came home from the hospital. That makes me really happy. He's okay. There was a small clot in one of his arteries that was making his heart work harder, but it's better now. He has to go back in for checkups, and stuff. Heart problems run in his family. So we'll see how things work themselves out.

So this weekend I had the opportunity to buy Elizabethtown and Walk The Line. And it was totally worth it. I love both movies. In fact, I think Elizabethtown might beat Dirty Dancing as my favorite movie.

Yeah. It's that good.

I'm feeling really good about everything today.

No comments: