Monday, July 24, 2006

if I leave here tomorrow, will you still remember me?

It seems that the gym and I just aren't meant to be. I got all dressed for the gym, had my ipod charged, ready to go. My mom has a chiropractors appointment every other day that she goes to before the gym. Today, when she got finished with the chiropractor, she was in too much pain to go to the gym. So we didn't. That's okay! I think this is a test to see how dedicated I am. I'm pretty dedicated. I'm gonna go back tomorrow. I guess anything worth having is worth working for.

I forget why I stopped watching Seventh Heaven. Oh yeah. I left for school and didn't really have time to watch television. It'll probably happen again this semester.

It seems I have nothing to say at the moment. Perhaps I'll try again later.

No comments: