Monday, July 17, 2006

Love is God and God is love. No one's below, no one's above.

I don't think I'm going to Ridgecrest. It's becoming increasingly difficult to make things happen. When I found out that there was a way to get the school to pay for it, I thought it meant that I was supposed to go. The only thing holding me back was the money, and since that seemed to not be a problem, I was ecstatic. Then a few days later I found out that you still had to have the money up front, and the school was gonna refund it after the trip. Well that put me back at the original problem. So I talked to Rahul about it. And he said to fill the paperwork out and we'd figure out a way to get it taken care of. Now it's three days before the papers are due, and I sit down to get the paperwork taken care of, and I run into another problem. On one of the applications, I have to have a professor co-sign. All my professors are an hour and a half away. And I have no way to get there. So I asked Rahul again. And he said no problem. I could have Dr. Smith sign it on thursday. Except I won't be there Thursday. AHH! Then I find out that there's a mandatory meeting on the 27th for everyone that's going. I can't make it. This is becoming frustrating.

No comments: