Sunday, July 23, 2006

Love so indelible to know, You're never gonna go, You're never gonna go. Love too unthinkable and true for anyone but You

ahh laziness, you have been thwarted once again.

I've decided to start going back to the gym. It's a paid membership, so I might as well use it, eh? At least for the four weeks (!!!) that I'm here. Maybe I'll lose the little bit of weight that I want to. And it'll set the routine for when I get back to go to the gym three times a week like I want to. This time around, my schedule is set up better. No classes before 10 am. That's exciting! And on tuesdays/thursdays only one class at 2. That means mondays and wednesdays I can work later at night and not have to worry about not getting enough sleep. I have a feeling that I'll attend class more often this semester. I have to figure out what night's I'm going to work. I have to keep in mind that I don't know what my workload in my classes is going to be like and I'm going to need time to study. So I think because of that I'm only going to work three days a week, and pick up a shift here and there. I'll also be able to take a test this semester, and if I pass they'll give me a raise. So that will be nice. Plus, I can put in an application for dispatcher starting in the spring. That'll be good, too because I can do homework at work (like I do actual work anyway ha!) Actually, I can't say that for sure anymore. Apparently my boss graduated, which disqualifies her for the job now. So I guess we're getting a new boss. Hopefully it's someone who's not as strict as she was. Then things will still be great. Even if the new boss is as strict, it won't be too bad. I can't complain because I have a pretty easy job anyway, and it's right on campus. Plus, it's not like I'm living off the money I make. According to my countdown, there's 30 days left until I go back. I really can't wait to get back into a routine of some kind. I'm looking forward to my classes, and to work. I'm especially looking forward to seeing my friends. Mostly Caroline and Rachel.

I'm also looking forward to my leadership position in the BCM. I'm going to have to figure out how to balance everything. OOH! I just realized a super advantage to having classes at 11. It gives me plenty of time for my devotional in the morning! I don't have to feel rushed!! Anyway.

For a few days, I've had this great urge to knit something. And I even have an idea as to what I'm going to do. I just haven't gotten around to doing it. I have no reason. Though, in my defense, these past two days have been abnormally busy.

Now, on to more important things.

Big Brother.

Who was shocked? I was! I knew James would do something risky. Good job. Okay, okay. I have to admit, I cannot stand George. I'm so glad James put him up. He needs to go. I can't believe he had the audacity to be insulted that James thought he was a good player. Who would be insulted?? GAH! Just proves why he shouldn't be there in the first place.

It needs to be pointed out. Did you see Erika spray-tanning Will!? That was just hilarious! Then, at the nomination ceremony, his face was abnormally orange. I couldn't get over it. Again, at the end when he was in the diary room, he was pale and pasty again. HA! Okay, I feel better.
/end rant

Anyway, I guess that'll do it for tonight. I think I'll catch up on the news and do some more internet surfing and list making :) I love to make lists.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lue I completely disagree with everything you said! sorry