Saturday, July 08, 2006

i'm nothing but alive in Your hands

I'm excited about going to church tonight. I haven't been in quite a while, and that makes me sad. I'm a little nervous because I stopped volunteering in the nursery. Except, I haven't quite told anyone yet. I kinda just stopped going. I know it isn't the right thing to do, I just hate how it's going to make me look. I think I actually showed up all of two times. Though, in my defense. I handed my application in to volunteer the week after I got home, and it took them almost a month to get back to me. Which makes me think that they don't really need more volunteers. But that doesn't excuse not letting them know. It is irresponsible. I think I'm going to take a nap before church. I'm actually pretty tired. And my mom is sick, so I'm hoping I don't get whatever she has.

No comments: