Tuesday, July 11, 2006

though the sorrow may last for the night, his joy comes with the morning

AHHHH! blogger will be down from 7 pm (my time) til about 8:30. I don't know what that is, but it's something. Luckily, it's happening during Big Brother! A blessing in disguise, I think. Today is a rather mellow day. It's stormy outside, I love it. It's a rather melancholy day. No worries, though. I found this passage the other day, and it made me smile. My pastor put it perfectly, though. Happiness is not joy. Don't get them confused. In the midst of your pain, you can still experience joy. I know, because I have.
Psalm 30:5
For His anger is but for a moment,
His favor is for life;
Weeping may endure for a night,
But joy comes in the morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found your blog at random.

Thanks for putting your thoughts out there. I really needed to hear Psalm 30:5 today.