Monday, July 10, 2006

I wish you would come pick me up take me out steal all my records screw all my friends behind my back with a smile on your face and then do it again

Surprisingly, my day was actually pretty busy. I was woken up by my parents because they decided it was a good shopping day. :) That made me happy. We headed up to Sarasota, and ended up going to two malls. I got quite a few things. A new shirt, cuz I needed it, a new pair of sunglasses :), earbuds to replace my broken ipod ones, and some unmentionables. After the malls, we headed over to Target, then went to Chili's for dinner. I think I was home for all of an hour. Then I headed to the movies with my sister, brother, and dad to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean. It was really good. It definitely sets you up for the third movie. And I'll leave it at that.

When we got home, it was 11:30. My mom's boss had called my dad's cell phone four times while we were in the movie. That was odd, because he never calls that number. It turns out that one of the guys my mom works with died. It's a hard situation. He didn't like his job, and they don't know how or why he died. It was possibly a suicide, which is really sad. He wasn't Christian. He had a depressive personality, and didn't get along with a lot of people that he worked with. But he was a nice man. And in his own way, he took care of my mom at work. However, I think my mom is okay with it. She said they had come to an agreement and got along. Oh well. It's a really sad situation, but it doesn't affect my life.

My brother finally came home. After 9 days. That's kinda crazy. I missed him though. It's weird to say that because we're not exactly close. Which makes me sad. Maybe that's something I'll work on this summer. But he's home, and by the looks of it he won't be leaving for a long period of time for quite a while.

All in all, it was a pretty good day. I don't know what to expect for this week. I do know that we're supposed to be getting my living situation taken care of. I need to get a hold of the school tomorrow and find out what's going on with my loans and scholarships. I guess that's it. I'm gonna try to get my room cleaned tomorrow, and I've got to take care of the laundry. I think I should go to sleep and try to get up before I usually do.

No comments: