Saturday, July 29, 2006

I am so sick of seeing commercials for weight loss pills. I can't begin to tell you how much they piss me off. They make it seem so easy to lose weight. It's nothing of the sort. It's hard work. I hate that tv makes it seem that the only way for a woman to be attractive is if she's skinny. Some girls look attractive, but mostly it just looks unhealthy. I don't mean skinny in the way that they are naturally thin. I mean the way that they look like they haven't eaten in months. AHHHH!

Today I actually packed something! I'm proud of myself. haha. I packed all the stuff for my desk. And then my sister took my desk. Now I've gotta start packing everything else. I did freecycle a lot of stuff though. So that was good! Now I have to go through all my boxes of stuff that I left here when I moved.

Meanwhile, I'll watch Sex and the City. I love this show. I really like to italicize stuff. I don't know why. Umm. I don't really have an agenda for tomorrow. I have a feeling this week is going to consist of a lot of packing. Three weeks from Wednesday I'll be going back. I am so super excited. I have no idea what to expect. Except, I still have to mail in my housing application. I'm pretty sure they still have rooms. That's what the website says. I guess we'll see, eh?

I guess that's it?

No comments: