Saturday, July 01, 2006

I LOVE IT!!!!

"To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar" is on!!!!! This makes me so excited! I love this movie. It's great. I don't know what it is about these three men in drag, but this movie is great. I definitely recommend that everyone see it at least once.

Okay. Now that I'm done being excited.
Okay sidenote. RuPaul is in the beginning of this movie wearing a dress with the confederate flag on it.
Okay back to whatever I was going to write just a second ago. I seem to have forgotten. Oh well. hahahaha. Robin Williams' name in this movie is John Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt. Okay. So there's something different about saturday mornings, and I don't know what it is. The night before usually isn't any different than any other night of the week. I go to bed around the same time (usually long after midnight.) But for some reason, I wake up hours earlier than I do during the week. Maybe it's because my parents are home? Maybe it's because I actually have a reason to wake up? I don't know. I do know that I'm kinda looking forward to getting back to school and getting back into a routine. My classes don't start until 11, so working will be easier, and I won't have to worry about waking up in time to make it to class. Though some things will definitely be different this time around. I don't think I'll be spending as much money on shoes. The plan is to save up as much as I can so we can do a road trip on spring break. I'm definitely looking forward to that. I would absolutely love to do a cross country road trip.
Anyway. I think that's all I have for now. I'm gonna finish watching this movie and try to put some more songs on my ipod.

No comments: