Thursday, July 13, 2006

here I raise my Ebenezer hithered by thy help I come

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I'm just not feeling like myself. I'm moody, and irritable. And no, it's not that time of the month. I seriously don't know what's up. I can't even blame it on the rain. Well, I could. Except I'd be lying.

I'm having coffee at a quarter til seven. That's just bizarre. Especially since I don't drink coffee on a regular basis.

6 weeks from yesterday until I go back. That makes me happy.

Ridgecrest doesn't look like it's going to work out. I really don't have any feelings one way or the other about it. Maybe because it's indefinite?

My brother is going to teach me a song on the guitar. I really want to find a good acoustic worship song, but I can't think of any.

I don't think I'll be able to go to church on saturday. My family is coming to my house because it's my grandfather's birthday.

I think I'm starting to feel better.

No comments: