Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm okay, yeah. I'm okay, yeah. But you really need to listen to me because I'm telling you the truth. I mean this, I'm okay. Trust me. I'm not okay

well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say. I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.

Hm.

It's funny how some songs seem to fit exactly how you're feeling at a given point. Or maybe I'm just being melodramatic. I have a tendency to do that sometimes. Especially if I don't know what's bothering me. Sometimes I just make something up.

I have this overwhelming desire to knit something. All my stuff is behind a shelf. It's not that I can't get to it, it's just that I'm lazy. And it's 2 in the morning. I guess now would be a good time to start knitting a super long scarf for winter?

It's an odd feeling to look at my life, and see how much I've matured. Yet at the same time, I can be so very immature.

Is it weird that writing in this makes me feel better? I don't think so, and that's all that matters.

I think I'll go see what my sister is doing, and see if she wants to sleep in here tonight.

My ipod is charging, and I can't shut my computer off while I'm doing that. So I'm gonna surf some blogs and whatnot.

No comments: