Tuesday, July 25, 2006

and all that I am, is all that You see, when nobody is looking at me

Hello, my name is Amber, and I have a problem.

I'm a blogaholic.

I've deduced that I'm addicted to a few things. Here's the list:

  1. Blogging
  2. Big Brother
  3. Law and Order
  4. Blogging
  5. Myspace
  6. Music
  7. Blogging
  8. Rockstar:Supernova
  9. Naps
  10. Blogging
Notice a trend? I think, though, that my blogging is actually therapeutic, in a way.

I'm really proud of myself! I went to the gym today and I stuck with the treadmill for an hour. I knew I was dedicated. Now we'll see how long I can stick with it this time. I'm pretty sure I can. I think that it'll be easier to go to the gym once I get back, because then I can go on my own schedule. I'm not stuck having to go when everyone else goes. I can go in the morning, if I want. Or I can go later on in the day. I think I might actually try going at like 8 or 9 in the morning. I have to make sure that I go at a time when I can still go back and take a shower before my classes. I don't have time between classes this time like I did last time. 15 minute breaks are what I have. Not 2 hour breaks. I'm excited though, I don't think I've stressed that enough.

28 days from tomorrow I go back! I can't wait.

/rant
Okay. So I have to do this. I'm watching Big Brother (shocking, I know!) and we're at the beginning of the veto competition. WHAT THE HECK IS GEORGE WEARING?!?!?!?!?! I can't deal with it. He needs to go home. He's so freakin' useless, and annoying. Oh yeah, and I love Jase. Just putting it out there. Is it possible that perhaps Howie might be gay? I can't decide. I also love Marcellas.
/end rant

Today I made the best oatmeal fudge. It was way better than last time. Except, there wasn't as much peanut butter as last time, so I had to make half a batch. But it was worth it.

*UPDATE* what the heck?!?!?!! stupid george. But kaysar still looks hot, so it's not that bad. Oh man. I love this show.

Ok. That's enough for now.

1 comment:

CaroDonehew said...

i'm thinking you're gonna have to make those oatmeal cookies when you get back