Wednesday, July 12, 2006

oh my what a wonderful day.

So I just can't help it. Every time I see Chris Noth in a show, or movie. I think of him as Mr. Big. Then it just ruins his character for me. He makes a good detective in Law And Order: Criminal Intent. At least, I'm sure he would if I could just stop picturing him in whity-tighties.

I don't know what came over me today. I spent, like, 6 hours in the kitchen. I made strawberry shortcake from scratch. And I made fajitas. I was going to make cake, but strawberry shortcake sounded better. Oh, I grilled the fajitas. They were yummy. And in between doing dishes, and taking things out of the oven, I did laundry. Wowsers, sometimes I amaze myself.

Then Rockstar: Supernova came on. Man I love that show. I don't really know why. It seems to me that a lot of the singers on there don't have the talent to front a rock band. A lot of them seem like solo artists. I don't know.

I think it would be cool to live in Europe for a month. Without any actual place to stay. Kinda like a tour, with no plans. Or at least the minimum. I just want to experience something new. Something different. A culture that's different from this one. It just seems like the same stuff goes on over and over.

I guess that's it. I feel drained, emotionally. I've got a lot of energy, though. Maybe I'll just browse some blogs or something. We shall see.

No comments: