Saturday, July 08, 2006

and will I ever find the reason for life?

I'm very disappointed about Ridgecrest. I was really looking forward to going. I actually thought it was going to work out. Turns out you pay up front, and the school reimburses you. Which totally defeats the purpose, because I won't have the money up front. Grr. It actually kinda upsets me. I feel like this is something I should have been told in the very beginning. If that had happened, I wouldn't have wasted my time.

On an up side, I just got finished watching Elizabethtown. Oh. My. Gosh. That movie was soooo good. In fact, I think it my be on my list of top 5 favorite movies. I probably should compile that list, eh? Maybe that's something I'll do tonight. There's nothing good on television, maybe I'll watch Tristan & Isolde. Or maybe I'll just shut the television off. In fact, that's what I'll do. My ipod is acting up, I'm not sure why. It keeps disconnecting itself from the computer. Oh well. This movie really makes me want to go on a road trip. One of those soul searching road trips. Oh yes, it was indeed a good movie.

Maybe I'll go raid the dvds and see if there's a movie I want to watch. Well I had picked out Sweet Home Alabama but changed my mind. I'm just gonna listen to my ipod while I play on the computer.

So I don't really have any plans this weekend. I hope to go to the gym tomorrow. And church. Because I'm pretty sure I won't go on Sunday morning. I really need to start going again. I miss the atmosphere. I miss the worship. I don't know. I've really been slacking on my quiet time since I came home. I think I've done it like twice. And that's not good. I miss my church. Not the church here. The church back at school. I really miss it. I really miss that all my friends were there. But more than that, I really miss the atmosphere. It's just a completely different one than this church. It's more geared towards worship. Sunday mornings are pretty much the same at most Baptist churches. But Sunday nights (Saturday nights here) are completely different. It's a different feeling, a different objective. I don't know how to describe it. You'd have to experience both places to know what I'm talking about. I feel like I'm starting to fall. And that's no good.

No comments: