Monday, July 10, 2006

Dance Dance Revolution, oh how you move me.

So. I'm just gonna put it out there. I suck at dance dance revolution. Not in the "oh I suck but I'm actually pretty good" way. In the "I get thirty seconds into the song and my feet don't move that fast" way. For Christmas, my brother and I put our money together and got my sister the video game and the mat. Unlike myself, she's rather good at it. I'm sitting here watching her play. Well, kinda. I'm sitting in a chair playing on my computer and she's getting exercise. Nonetheless, I'm watching her, and it's flabbergasting to me that someone's legs can move not only that fast, but in those positions.

I'll just sit here with my slice of pizza and computer while my sister dances away the fat. Oh laziness, how you complete me.

No comments: