Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Smoke on the water

hooray for making your own Christmas cards. Not so much for superficial conversations. Maybe it's just me, but I thought that when you asked someone how they were doing, it was to find out how they are. Not to start a conversation about yourself. Here's just a bit of advice: if you're friends with someone, talking about yourself every single time you talk to that person gets old. Fast. It also makes that person not want to be your friend.

I'm just saying, is all.

This week should be busy for me, but I'm not doing what I need to be doing. Well, not what I need to be doing, but what I should be doing. I haven't done my homework the past two days. Not stuff that's due this week, that's tomorrow and the day after. But chapters that need to be read, notes that need to be taken, that sort of thing.

Anyway. Now I'm watching CSI and then I'm going to sleep. Need to be up relatively early in the morning. I've got quite a few things going on tomorrow. Filling bags of candy to hand out to the trick or treaters, homework, taking my sister to work, and I need to start doing research on my paper or read the chapters that I haven't read in the past two days. Haven't figured out which yet.

No comments: