Monday, October 08, 2007

hooray!

Oh man. I'm so excited I can barely contain it!

By July of 2009, I will be a resident of Connecticut. Well, hopefully. That's the date that I have in mind. It might be as late as September or October, but definitely within two years from now I want to be there. If I didn't have a year of school left, it would be within a year from now. But I'm so excited! I'm moving up there with a close friend. Two years gives me enough time to finish school, save up money, and find a law school up there that I want to go to. Oh, and study and take the LSATs.

I'm more sure of this than I am of law school. Which is exciting because that means it's going to happen!

1 comment:

heiresschild said...

it's always nice looking forward to our dreams and goals becoming reality.