Thursday, October 18, 2007

Random....

so, I got my homework done on time. Early, actually. So that was a relief. Now I just have to read the chapter and take notes. And I had time to go shopping, and picked up a delicious hamburger helper type meal. It was much better than I expected it to be. I just finished watching Private Practice and now I'm watching Grey's Anatomy. I'm so glad that ABC puts their shows online. This is really the only night, other than Law And Order: SVU on Tuesday nights, where I am able to watch the shows when they're on tv. Otherwise I watch the online. Haha. Just kidding. I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and then Desperate Housewives on Sunday nights. So that makes Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.

Mmmm. I have gummi bears to keep me company. So delicious.

Oh man. I'm so excited about this weekend. Halloween fun, roller coasters, and margaritas! What could be better? Oh, haha. Just in case you're worried, I'm not mixing margaritas with Halloween fun and roller coasters. I don't think that'd end too well. But I will disappear off the radar from tomorrow afternoon(ish) until Sunday.


Have I mentioned that I hate commercials?

No comments: