Monday, October 22, 2007

People piss me off

I'm really pissed off about this weekend, and I need to vent. I'm angry at my friend for treating me the way that she did. If I had known that this weekend was going to be more for her to meet this guy she met online than to spend time with me (we haven't seen each other in MONTHS) than I wouldn't have gone. She was gone the night that some guy tried to climb in my hotel window. She had left to hook up with the guy she met. Mind you, he lives in Japan and was on leave and flew down here to meet her. That fact was told to me while we were already on our way. I didn't know the entire weekend would go around him. Again Saturday night, she invited him along to the amusement park, which might not have been so bad had I not felt like a third wheel the whole time. Not to mention the part where they both made fun of Christians. Him I just attribute that to being a jerk, but she should have known better. After that she left me again to go hook up with him. I didn't see her until it was time to check out of the hotel. Then, she acts as if somehow she's all affected by the fact that some guy tried to climb in our hotel window. SHE WASN'T EVEN THERE!!! The whole weekend, all we talked about was her and this guy. How she wasn't sure that it was going to go anywhere, but she had sex with him anyway. Then all of a sudden it turned into "maybe he could be the one." By the time I got home I was so sick of her voice that I was relieved that she had let me have some time to myself when she left to sleep with him. Then! She had the nerve to turn my plan into moving after graduation into her plan also. And guess who she's going to be living with? According to her, me. Well I don't think so. I think that the whole reason she invited me this weekend was to use me as an excuse to her family as to why she was going away for the weekend. Because after the incident Friday night, she called her grandmother and made a whole deal out of crying and saying she was scared and that we were switching hotels. Then on Sunday she tries telling me that she didn't sleep with him. She just "fell asleep" in his hotel room. Yeah right. She said that sleeping with him would be a bad idea seeing as how they just met, and that she wouldn't have left me to sleep with him because she was a better friend than that. That's what pisses me off the most! Because she did leave me to sleep with him, she later admitted it! Just be honest with me. UGH.

I feel better.

3 comments:

kris said...

sorry it turned out so bad. glad you're safe tho!

CaroDonehew said...

she's fired... I'm pretty sure she needs a shoe thrown at her...

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a dreadful weekend. I am with sunshine..let's throw tons of shoes at her! I hate being used and mistreated and so I can relate to your feelings...and I would think twice or three times before letting her become your room mate in the future.