Sunday, October 07, 2007

is it possible?

So apparently I have a tendency not to want anything half-hearted. I guess that's the best way to put it. For the past couple of days, all I can think about is how I miss the changing of the seasons and how I can't wait to be done with school so I can figure out a way to move up north. I'm even thinking about going to law school somewhere else. It doesn't help that on one of the forums that I love (random fact about me: I love to craft), everyone is now starting to work on and show off all the cold weather stuff (scarves, hats, sweaters, etc...) I just realized that the desire to live somewhere else is just as strong as the desire to go to Italy. I will do both. It's just a matter of when. I wonder how much it costs to live somewhere else as opposed to here... Perhaps in an effort to keep this at bay, I will crochet a lapgan. Ha. That makes me sound like an old lady. Whatever. I always did get funny stares from people when they saw me knitting. One guy even told me that it was for grandmothers. Stupid people.

Other than that, today is a relatively boring day. I'm getting all my stuff together for this week. I have a lot of homework that needs to get done. Plus I think I'm going to find some devo's online and print them out until I can find a book.

I can't believe I'm actually seriously considering this.

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

I know how you feel. I want to move back to Minneapolis something bad! I loved it there! Maybe someday!