Thursday, November 01, 2007

What started out as a coherent post turned into rambling....

The first day of November. 54 days until Christmas.

I went two days ago and bought the cardstock for my Christmas cards. Now I just need to get a few more things and I can start making my cards. I think I'm gonna go to Goodwill this weekend (or maybe tomorrow) and see if I can't find a bunch of old Christmas cards (for the envelopes). Plus I need to go to the dollar store and pick up some glue sticks. I can't find mine. I also need to make a list of everyone I'm sending a card to. That way I know how many I need to make. I want to get them in the mail about 3 weeks before Christmas. Maybe 2.

I'm ready for it to be cold already. It's supposed to be 83 degrees today. That's just ridiculous.

I finally did some homework today. That was a good feeling. The only class I had anything due in this week. I got 100% on the test. Plus I emailed one of my professors with suggestions for improving his class, and that got me 2% extra on my final grade. That's pretty cool.

It's pretty funny that my friends are just now starting to listen to Christmas music and I have been for about 3 weeks now.

Burritos are not a good idea for breakfast. I'm still tasting them, even after brushing my teeth.

My brother turns 21 this month. That's a weird feeling. Probably weirder for my parents.

my cat is freakin' cute.

I found the retainers that I'm supposed to be wearing! Now my teeth won't be ruined. hooray.

Yeah. I guess that's all I've got for now.

4 comments:

Ronnie said...

love the counter...may have to get me one....

kara said...

oh starting that now is just WRONG.

heiresschild said...

hi amber, it's amazing how fast christmas seems to come once school starts back. or maybe it's when autumn comes. anyway, i've made my list and i'm checking it twice. i have to read your previous post about making christmas cards. sounds like something i'd like to do this year. i've been listening to michael w. smith's new christmas cd every day.

heiresschild said...

ok, i thought your previous post had instructions of some sort on making your own cards. what is cardstock, and how are you going about making your own christmas cards, if you don't mind me asking? i really think i'd like to make my own this year. thanx amber.