Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.... just like the ones I used to know

Ugh. Homework sucks the energy out of me. At least I got it done today! Listened to Christmas music pretty much the whole time. That was pretty cool. Except for the first little while I listened to Michael Buble. Now I keep meaning to see if I can get any of Billie Holiday's Christmas stuff.

Oh, and I decided this year I'm going to make my own Christmas cards. 'Cause yeah, it's cooler. Or something. Other than the fact that I'm kinda tired, today has been pretty good. Nothing to complain about. I wonder what's on tv tonight. Hmm maybe I'm tired because I didn't sleep well last night. That might explain it.

I'm very disappointed with the weather. The forecast for the next 10 days is in the low 90s. Unacceptable! Don't these people know it's autumn (I've determined that's much more fitting than "fall") and it's supposed to cool off?! Maybe I should write a letter. I'll let ya know how that goes.

Mmk. Back to Craftster I go.

3 comments:

heiresschild said...

i'm enjoying reading your posts. usually i say "fall," but this year i've been saying "autumn." i like saying that better, even after andy rooney on 60 minutes said something negative about it. *lol*

Ronnie said...

I've been using the word "autumnal" this year- just kind of a fun, festive word don'tcha think?! As for the temps, I agree! I am in the north and the high for tomorrow is supposed to be 80*....blah!!

Ronnie said...

oh, thanks for posting me as a regular basis read! I feel so special!! ~wink~