Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

If it's true that God is faithful to the faithful then I'm excited about the days to come. This week I have been doing my quiet time every day. (the true test will come over the weekend when I seem to have the hardest time with it) I'm really feeling a difference. I feel more relaxed. I'm actually doing better in my classes! Even though my attention span this week has been shorter than normal. Yesterday I got a 95 on a test in my Sex Offenders class.

I've decided that at this point there's no reason for me to get a job. I'm leaving in like 2 months. I applied for temporary positions, but so far nothing has worked out. I'm thinking that it's going to be better for me to focus on my classes and on getting good grades. The only thing that's going to suck is not having any money come Christmas time. I'm trying to figure out a way to make that not happen.

Anyway. Today has turned out not bad. My grandparents left about an hour or so ago. So I got my bedroom back, which is great. I got to enjoy some alone time for a while, but then my dad came home early. I have no idea what the plan is for this weekend. Hopefully we'll get to do some stuff with my car.

Anyway. That's all I got for now I guess.

1 comment:

heiresschild said...

you sound like me about the no job/christmas thing. i think school and good grades are more important too. congratulations on your test grade. i pray God will open doors for you to have whatever your heart is desiring for Christmas.