Monday, October 08, 2007

hooray for shoes!

I've decided that tomorrow is the day. My away message says this:
I think I'll start a new life.
I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name.
I'll get out of here,
I'm tired of the weather
I think I need a new town
I hear it's nice in the summer,
some snow would be nice.
But I don't want to have to wait for my new life to start. So tomorrow is the day that I do it. There's so many things that I want this to mean. This includes organizing my life, not being so down on this blog, working out, eating better, doing well in my classes, and moving away from friendships that were holding me back.

Anyway. I'm really excited about this.

And I just have to say that I'm envious of cute girls with cute shoes (read:kara) who's boyfriends bring them presents from Italy!

No comments: