Friday, October 05, 2007

I think I'll go to Boston, I think I'll start a new life.

Ahh the comforts of home. There's just something about being home. I love it. Not that I didn't love being back with everyone for a week, but it was strange. Anyway.

I'm really having a hard time with my quiet time. I was supposed to be looking for a new devo, and my friend and I were going to do them together and kind of compare. That hasn't been working out because we haven't found a book. I, however, have found quite a few books that I want to try, so I think I'm going to try doing it on my own again. I was doing so well for a while, and I just stopped again. I really need to get back into this. I'm starting to see the consequences again in other areas of my life. I'm sleeping a lot, again. My homework is getting done, but not in the time frame that I'd like. So I might order the book online, I have a discount with Borders from my membership, so I think I'm gonna get it from there. Aww. I can't use my discount online. That makes me sad.

Anyway. Even if I can't get the book right away, I'm gonna try getting back into the routine I had going for what, a week? It was better than nothing. I just have to have the self discipline to stick with it.

Oh, and apparently I'm going to start working out. This is what I'm telling myself. HA! We'll see. My friend hast lost 8 pounds by doing sit ups and eating healthier. That's what I want to do. Plus, I would like to be able to work a couple days a week, if this temp agency would just find me something!

No comments: