Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A bunch of thoughts.... this may not be very cohesive

Ugh. Let me just start off by saying that I hate PMS. I'm all hot and cranky. Not to mention the only one home with the puppy, which means that she's extra aggravating today. Plus, I'm tired. Not a good combination, I must say. And I didn't start thinking about what to make for dinner until it was too late.

I'm so excited about this weekend. I could really use a break and a chance to get to go out with people my own age who actually enjoy the things that I do. I'm leaving on Friday afternoon(ish) and coming back Sunday. It should be a good time.

I feel very A.D.D. I have a lot of things that I want to do (not today, obviously.) Ideas that are swirling around in my head. I want to make my own Christmas cards this year. I think that could be fun. Plus, I want to get the speakers fixed in my car. Right now only one works, which is great because at least one works, but it'd be fantastic if all of them worked. There's other stuff, but I can't think of it at the moment.

Oh. I got a bunch of Christmas songs by Diana Krall, thinking that I'd like her. I don't. I don't particularly care for her voice, and her style is so strange. Someone told me that she was like Ella Fitzgerald. She's not.

I have a feeling this winter (haha funny joke) is going to be really warm. That makes me sad.

I have been spending a lot of time over at craftster (again!) and it makes me want to get out my needles and hooks and crochet and knit. Too bad it's too freakin' hot for that.

I love Ella Fitzgerald's Christmas album. I mean, I knew I would, but still.

Facebook got a Pacman application, and I love it.

I've decided that I'm getting a kitten, not a puppy, when I do get my own place. They're a lot less work.

I was very surprised to find out that Harry Connick Jr is a pretty good singer.

Mmk. I think I'm done.

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Really? You don't like Diana Krall? I have enjoyed what I have heard of her. What is the title of Ella's Christmas CD? I have been wanting to buy one of her cd's, but every time I have the $ to buy new music, I have so much to chose from and I end up getting something else. A Christmas cd however.....