Thursday, October 18, 2007

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Other Christmas albums I recommend:

  • Dave Koz - A Smooth Jazz Christmas (fantastic!)
  • Il Divo - The Christmas Collection
  • Kenny G - okay well he has like 5. get them all. Seriously. (even if you do it the illegal way) JUST KIDDING! or am I?
Once again, I'm procrastinating. Oh well. The only thing that sucks about that is that today's class is pretty involved. I have a case profile in the beginning of the chapter to read. Then I have to read the chapter. This is pretty boring stuff, plus I have to take notes. Along the way, I have to answer questions about the case profile using information I've "learned" from the chapter. The professor is a hard grader, too. So that just makes it involved. But I've got dinner planned out! Yay for that.

Ah! So my mom just called me to tell me that I needed to go shopping for dinner. On one hand, this is good because it means I don't need to cook. I can pick up something easy for dinner. On the other hand, I already had dinner planned! Oh well. Such is life. At least in my house.

And my homework is kicking my butt. It needs to be submitted by 5, and I've got 25 pages (of the most boring stuff) to read and take notes on. Plus 5 questions to answer that are detailed and will take a ridiculous amount of time and BS to answer. Hooray for college! I think I'm going to just read the case profile, answer the questions using the stuff on the page that they're on, and do the actual reading later. It is going to take me at least 3 hours to get ALL of this done with how boring the text is and how involved the questions are. One of them involves creating my own prevention program and all the things that entails. Ugh. I hate this class.

Oh, and I've managed to narrow down my 4 favorite Christmas songs.
  1. Do You Hear What I Hear?
  2. Little Drummer Boy (I especially like the version by Bing Crosby and David Bowie)
  3. Silver Bells
  4. Baby, It's Cold Outside (only the version by Leon Redbone and Zooey Deschanel.)
This is why I can't focus on my homework. My attention span is getting shorter and shorter as the minutes go by. Ah well. It makes for entertaining blogs.

1 comment:

kris said...

hey get your homework done girl! hope your class went well;)