Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hooray for self-indulgence!

Today was definitely a day of self indulgence for me. Something that I find myself doing less and less lately. I got the opportunity to spend some time with my sister, so we went out for dinner and did a little bit of shopping. I managed to pick up for myself a really cute camera case. I needed one for my digital camera. I don't want the screen getting scratched, but I need something that will fit in my purse with all my stuff. And then bonus! The Holiday with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet was on sale. I'm watching it now. I love this movie. Plus, it doesn't hurt that it's a Christmas-y movie. Then I got that urge to clean, and so I cleaned my bedroom. Not only that, but now everything is organized, I threw away crap I didn't need, and managed to get my bookshelf looking decent. That's pretty exciting. Now all I need is to light a candle, and I'll feel better. I'm just too lazy to get up. It'll happen eventually. Or not at all. Whatever.

3 comments:

kris said...

hey everyone needs a little selfindulgence! glad you had fun with your sister and i luv your new look here:)

kara said...

That movie had WAY too much Cameron Diaz and Jude Law and not enough Kate Winslet and Jack Black. That is all.

Anonymous said...

I love the movie The Holiday. The thing I loved the most was the cottage! It is sooo incredibly cute, don't you think?

I am sorry I haven't been around much. Life.....happens....makes me sad, but maybe someday I will be around more again. At the moment I am processing much and trying to come to grips with more.

Take care my friend.

Ellie