Wednesday, August 23, 2006

this is gonna be short, but it's an update!

I've gotta go to work soon, so this is gonna be short.

My roommate moved in today. She's cute, but I'm still a little weary. Of course, I think that's normal. We'll see how things go.

Going to work tonight is a fluke. We're closed this week, but we moved our office, so my boss called me and asked me to come in and help clean and move some stuff. So that's exciting, I'll have a little bit of money on my next paycheck, which is always nice.

I DIDN'T GET TO SEE BIG BROTHER LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!

I'm so upset. My sister filled me in, and I think it's a brilliant plan, but I would have loved to see how it all went down. I was hanging out with some friends at the BCM and I wasn't able to get home and record it. And I won't be able to watch it tomorrow night either! :( I'm gonna see if I can set it to start recording at a specific time. I'll be sad if I can't watch it.

Other than that, I got all my books for my classes, I just have to go pick them up in the bookstore.

well, I have to leave for work in like 20 minutes, so I'm gonna do some other stuff before I leave.

No comments: