Saturday, August 19, 2006

not enough exclamation points in the world!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

In less than 15 hours I will be in Tampa!!!!!!!

I can't even tell you how excited I am!!!

AH!!!!!!!!

I bet you can tell because of all the exclamation points.

But even that is misleading because there aren't enough exclamation points in the world!

Ha. How's that?

Everything is packed, except for the computer (obviously) and my ipod cord, because I'm charging it. Even though I won't be listening to it on the trip up. I'll be the only one with my mom in the suv, and it has satellite radio, so no need for ipod cuz no commercials!!!! (more exclamation points!) I'm glad that I get a little alone time with my mom on the way up. We haven't really had much alone time this summer. So this will be a good chance to just kind of catch up. Plus, I think next weekend or the weekend after that my family is coming up and we're going to go to the zoo and the aquarium. That sounds exciting! This week has been particularly hard for me, and I'm not sure why. I've been very emotional. I think it's the reality of leaving. Now I know how often I'll really see my family, not how often I'd like to see them. It's just hard, but I'm excited about going back. I'm worried about Joe, I feel like I need to make sure he's alright. I haven't heard from him in a while, which is odd if you know how often I had been hearing from him. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this situation, so please just keep me in your prayers.

1 comment:

CaroDonehew said...

Yay! I am so excited that you are coming back today! Actually you are already back but you're with your family. I'm so excited! I can't wait to get to see you! I've missed you!