Tuesday, August 22, 2006

good times, great oldies

hooray for hanging out with friends. I haven't done this in so long, and it feels amazing. I got to do a little shopping today, which is always fun. I had lunch with Caroline, mmm chinese. Then we spent 2 hours just meandering around the mall. I bought the biggest ring I've ever seen in my life for 1 dollars. it was great. Surprisingly, I actually like it.

I'm hanging out at the BCM. It's always a fun experience here. Caroline went to get pizza, so I'm waiting for her to come back and just updating my ipod a little. It's great fun! Anyway, I think that's all I have to say for now. I talked to Joe today, and I was right about him struggling. I don't know what's going on. Part of me says that there's something wrong because it feels like I'm always being the aggressor in our friendship, but something else is telling me that I shouldn't give up. I'm not really sure what to do.

That's all I got!

No comments: