Friday, August 25, 2006

I may have exaggerated just a bit

So tonight I was supposed to go to a bible study. Which I was looking forward to. At least until it dawned on me that not only would I have to take a shower, but I'd also have to be social. I'm just really not up to it tonight. I'd much rather just hang out at home. This morning when I woke up, I felt like I was losing my voice, but I just think that it was from all the running and whatnot yesterday. Now that I've had time to rest, I feel much better. Plus, Morgan left me her dvd case, and I have my movies, so I'm sure that's how I'll spend my night tonight. I absolutely don't mind that. Morgan left for the weekend, so it'll give me a chance to just relax and spend some time to myself.

I went and picked up my books. Unfortunately, I only got books for one class. The rest of my books haven't come in yet. At least they're paid for. I also picked up a cooling pad for my laptop. I can already tell that it's working, because my computer isn't hot! Who knew? I wish there was a way I could attach it to my computer, but at least I finally got one.

Anyway, I'm gonna get back to doing nothing.

No comments: