Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Psalm 40:3 "He has put a new song in my mouth - Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, and will trust in the Lord

In three weeks I get to go back. I'm really excited.

Except, the school website doesn't have books listed for the courses yet, so I don't know how much it's going to cost or what books I'm going to need. That's a little aggravating.

It's officially the 1st (still, I think) of August. That means that I can change my calendar over. My housing application got sent out today. Yes, I know it's late. Better late than never, eh? At least that's taken care of. Now I'll have somewhere to live! I'll call on friday to make sure they got it, and find out how long it's going to take to get my housing assignment.

Hmm. I'm trying to figure out what's new. Except, there's nothing really. I think tonight I might try going to sleep early and see how that affects what time I get up tomorrow.

No comments: