Friday, August 18, 2006

Search your heart, search your soul, and when you find me there you'll search no more

I'm procrastinating big time. And clearly, I have a thing for making words bold. Meh. My day should go something like this:
  1. finish packing
  2. shower
  3. hang out with my brother
  4. hang out with my sister
Right now it's going something like this:
  1. play on the computer
  2. blog
  3. do nothing
  4. listen to music
So yeah. As you can see, I'm doing a great job of getting things done < /sarcasm >

Oh well. I still have a while. I can't believe it's the day after tomorrow! I'm so excited! Ooh. I also need to do laundry today, I think. I might be able to get away with not doing it, since only like 3 things need to be washed. We'll see. I'm uber excited because I'll be up there like five days before my roommate. Definitely gives me time to get settled in. I've been drinking tea like crazy the past few days. It's better than soda, that's for sure! Plus, when I finish a glass of tea, I don't feel like my stomach is going to explode. So I guess that's good. Man, it's already noon. Time is going by really quickly today. Hopefully that's a sign of how it will go tomorrow. I just realized that last night was the last episode of Big Brother that I'll watch with my family. That's kind of saddening. I wonder if I'll have time to watch it now. I sure hope so. oh man! I won't be able to watch the eviction ceremony on Thursdays! AHHHH! I need to get TiVo. I'm wearing white pants and a white tank top, (my pjs) and they have cat hair all over them. Guess they need to be washed too. I suppose I should get up and around and start packing... Except I want to be lazy for a little while more. So I'm gonna go read the news. toodles!

1 comment:

CaroDonehew said...

Hurry up and get here... gosh...