Sunday, August 13, 2006

I hate you, and I love you

Less than a week, and it's beginning to hit me that I won't see my family on a daily basis. I think it may be harder this time around. I don't know why, but I'm going to miss my family more this time, I think.

Now I have to start doing like hardcore packing. I've got a lot of stuff packed already, but now I have to pack almost everything. Including my clothes. It's hard because I keep going "what if I want to wear that" so I don't pack any of my clothes. Now I have no choice.

I'm actually pretty happy with the housing decision. I'm sure that there is a reason for the way things turned out.

Oh man. Big Brother was hilarious tonight. I don't feel bad for Erika for losing HOH. I don't think she deserved it. Besides, I don't like her. So whatever. I love that Janelle got HOH. The food competition was rather boring, in my opinion. I love the surprise power. I would love to see Will get it. I'm rooting for him, because he's playing so well. I would absolutely love it if Will told Janelle that James is in an alliance with Chill Town.

It's weird to think that this was the last Sunday I'll spend with my family for a while.

I've decided that I'm going to take a class at the gym, and go to the gym the other days that I'm not taking a fitness class. I'm getting at the point where I just feel kinda yucky some days. I think that will help me.

1 comment:

CaroDonehew said...

To Bham and possibly Indiana or Chicago