Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's like a kick in the pants

So I have a little more time to blog before I go to bed. Today was a pretty good day. I got to meet my roommate (obviously cuz I wrote about that before) I think we're going to get along just fine.

So work was pretty cool. I got paid for 2 1/2 hours. And basically I filled a couple trash bags, caught up on all the stuff that was going on, learned that I was going to be promoted (!!!) and sat on a couch talking to my boss. Ooh, I also found out that my boss wants me to go on this team retreat or something. Basically she told me that she only invites people that she thinks are serious about their jobs and are going somewhere. That was like the best compliment ever. Plus, the retreat thing is free! So that's pretty exciting.

Umm, I talked to Joe and got some stuff figured out. Some pretty important stuff. Like, I'm pretty sure that throughout our conversations, God was just kicking me in the pants going "HES NOT THE ONE!" so yeah. Maybe it was just indigestion. But I hadn't eaten for like 5 hours, so who knows. I'm gonna go with it being God kicking me in the pants. I love that phrase, it's quite fun. I've decided that I'm going to create a blog specifically for my family to read so that they can keep up with all my goings on. I'll probably do that Friday though, cuz tomorrow is like uber busy.

Speaking of, I have to wake up in 7 1/2 hours, so I should probably head to bed.

No comments: