Thursday, August 10, 2006

I hate my period.

I'm moody.
I feel like crying.
Guess we know what this means.
Yep. It's that time again. Why does this time of the month take all the energy I have? I have absolutely no idea. I also get this unavoidable urge to clean. I think I may be insane. I have no idea.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
so I have a small rant. this woman wants a box of some stuff that I'm getting rid of. So I sent her directions and all, and asked her when she was coming. At 9:30 I received an email saying she was coming at 7:30. So she emailed me and said that she came and no one answered and there was nothing outside. well duh! I didn't know you were coming! grrrrr. I don't feel bad, though. Just a little irritated.
Moving on.
Joe hasn't called in like 2 days. I haven't spoken with him at all. I'm kinda bothered by this, and I don't know why.
again. it's that time of the month. maybe that's why? I'm not really sure.
maybe I'm just using it as an excuse.
I was highly disappointed with Big Brother tonight. I really have no feelings about Kaysar going home, except I'm kinda upset that James stayed. These people are stupid. They aren't playing the game. If they were smart they'd get rid of the best players. They deserve to lose. I'm disappointed that Erika got HOH. She does absolutely nothing. Grr. The only exciting thing is this coup d'etat or however you spell it. That sounds great! oh man and don't even get me going on this stupid "haunting" crap. It's possibly the dumbest thing I've ever seen on television.
I quit.

No comments: