Friday, August 04, 2006

Nothing I have compares to You

Oh man.

I'm so excited. I have a feeling that a majority of this weekend will be spent packing. I have 3 sundays left until I go back, and we're coming up on the first of those three. I don't really know what the "family" plans are this weekend. We were supposed to go to the zoo, and that was pretty exciting. Except my sister is starting school on monday, so my mom thinks that we need to relax this weekend. So I don't know what the plan is this weekend. I guess I'll just see how it goes. I do plan on getting a lot of packing done. I really need to.

Okay, so let me just rant for a minute. I can't believe that they made the World Trade Center movie. I think it's very tasteless. I watched an interview with the actors, producers, and the firefighters on whom the movie was based, and they claim that the movie was made to "maintain truth in history." Nicolas Cage said that in the future our kids are going to want to know the truth and people might forget. I highly doubt that's going to happen. I don't really know how I feel about it. It just bothers me.

I'm watching NUMB3RS. It's a really good show. I don't know why I don't watch it more often. Probably because I forget it's on tv. And once this is over, Simply Irresistable is on TBS. So that's exciting.

I talked to the school today. They received my housing application yesterday. It's going to take up to two weeks until I find out where I'm living. At least they got it and I'm living somewhere. That's pretty important.

Tom Everett Scott is pretty attractive.

I'm in an odd mood.

I realized something today. I can get pretty angry while driving. It's split-second anger, but it's anger nonetheless. I really need to work on that. I get upset at people that can't drive and I yell at them. Even though they can't hear me. It pretty much doesn't matter who's in the car with me. I do try to tone it down when one of my parents is in the car, but still. Anyway. Joe called, so I'm gonna talk to him. Maybe I'll post again in a little while. It's been a few days, I know.

No comments: