Friday, August 25, 2006

awesomeness!

Yesterday was definitely an awesome day, even though I was running all day. My leadership meeting began at 10, and that was great fun. I learned a lot about what's expected of the leaders this semester. We also got to go prayer walking! So I was uber excited about that. I got to hang out with two people that I really didn't know that well, and I was pretty happy about that too! God just revealed himself to us in so many ways. The best two were the last two people that we talked to, an evangelist named Lester prayed for us! And the last girl we talked to, Kim, sat with us for half an hour and was really receptive. It was really cool! After that we were supposed to help people move in, but it started pouring. It was pretty refreshing, but I got completely soaked. When I got back to the BCM I had to borrow clothes from some of the interns, which is pretty funny because I was wearing pj pants that were pretty much too big for me. And that's how I finished the meeting, which got out half an hour late. After that we needed to set up for the coffeehouse, and I ran home for like 5 minutes to grab a change of clothes. Everything went pretty smoothly. We lost our amps right in the beginning, but the band was absolutely amazing. Praise God for that! Everyone had a great time, and I finally got to come home around midnight. I was absolutely exhausted last night. I wasn't even up for hanging out afterwards, and that's so sad! Today is a pretty mellow day. It's storming, so I don't think I'll be going anywhere any time soon. I'm gonna need to take a shower, because my hair is dirty. Tonight there's a bible study that I might go to, but I haven't decided yet.

I missed Big Brother, but I know that James went home, and I'm pretty freakin excited about that! Anyway, I think if the storm lets up I'm gonna go pick up my books today.

That's it!

No comments: