Saturday, August 05, 2006

and all that I am is all that You see when nobody is looking at me

so I have absolutely awesome news!!!!

Instead of going back on the 23rd, I'll be going back on the 20th. I know it's only three days, but I'm so excited!!! That's three more days to hang out with my friends!!! I might actually pick up a few shifts, too, that way I have some money on the paycheck that comes out the next week. I'm so excited!!! God is just blessing me all over the place.

My best friend is in birmingham right now with her mom. I'm happy that she gets to spend some time with her mom, just the two of them. I called her to tell her the good news, but she must be busy. So I left a message! I never do that! ha! anyway. I'm in a great mood now. I'm definitely going to need to start packing like tomorrow, or this week. That way I know exactly what I need to get!

I might be going to get my hair cut today. I don't know yet. We'll see. I feel like I should start packing something. I look around and it's just so much stuff. I don't realize how much I really use, until I have to pack what I need to take with me.

Lue! I tried leaving you a message, but something happened and I couldn't. Congratulations on your promotion! And the interview! I'm praying for you, I know this will be a hard decision to make.

1 comment:

CaroDonehew said...

I'm glad you left a message... I was so stinkin excited! I was like woohoo! and then I got all giggly and jazz... :D