Thursday, November 08, 2007

Contemplations

I love this weather. It's so beautiful. All the doors and windows are open, and I'm sitting outside with my computer just enjoying the cold.

I decided not to do the choir thing. I think it was a good decision.

I got a lot done in the house today. I cleaned the front room, the kitchen (except the dishes), and the family room. I set up my mom's favorite cookbooks in a place where she can get to them easily. I hung the curtains she wanted hung up, and took down the valance that she didn't like. And then I helped my brother hang two cube shelves that she's had since Mother's Day and never got hung up.

I'm very contemplative now, and it's odd. I was clearing out some old stuff on one of my blogs and found some stuff that I had forgotten about. Rather, I found someone else's blog that I had forgotten about. It brought back a lot of weird memories. I had no emotions about it though. I suppose that's good. Means I've moved on, right?

Another one of my friends got engaged yesterday. This is madness. This is now like 11 couples I know that are either married or engaged and aren't even 25 yet.

Michael Buble is coming in February and I'm so excited. I think my parents are getting me tickets for Christmas. HOORAY!

And then Bon Jovi is coming the day after my birthday. DOUBLE HOORAY!

I'm home alone and it's kinda weird. I've been home alone pretty much all day. During the day is pretty normal, though. I don't hate it, I don't think. It's nice to have some time to myself tonight. Other than I'm going to have to miss Grey's Anatomy because my sister needs to be picked up from work and my brother is at his friend's house.

This weather makes me wish it snowed here. I miss the snow.

3 comments:

kris said...

enjoy your singleness while you still have it! not that i'm complaining about being married, i luv my life as it is now. but there are times when i think about doing things that can't be done in this season of my life.

i so hope you get to go see buble!

kara said...

i'm about to blow your mind:
i saw bon jovi for FREE when he toured with John Kerry during the 2004 presidential race. he sang right after leo dicaprio stood at a pulpit and preached the gospel of hybrid cars. i wonder how hard it is for him to pick up models in that thing.

heiresschild said...

bon jovi is going to be out this way this month or next month, can't remember which. i like him, i mean them (lol) too.