Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ahhh, procrastination

The enemy has been defeated
And death couldn't hold You down
We're gonna lift our voice in victory
We're gonna make Your praises loud

Shout unto God with a voice of triumph
Shout unto God with a voice of praise
Shout unto God with a voice of triumph
We lift Your name up
We lift Your name up

-----------------------------------------

Another Hillsong United song. This one is called "Shout Unto God" I hear a lot of controversy about the church, but no one can argue that this worship band is awesome.



Anyway. I just found out that I have a test due tomorrow. I thought it was due Wednesday for some reason. Oh well. I got half of the work done. Now I just have to read the last two chapters and take the last test in this section. The goal is to have it done by 8 so I can watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition.

This weekend was a strange one. My brother turned 21 yesterday. I also happened to be home by myself for most of the day. I'm pretty sure I had a minor breakdown. It resulted in a nap, because there's nothing else that will work. On top of that, the wireless router decided to stop working, and it just happened to coincide with the weekend that my dad was out of town. I tried everything I knew, and when that didn't work I called the cable company to see if maybe something was wrong on their end. The tech guy tried to help, but to no avail. So all I could do was use an Ethernet cable, so we were down to one computer. Luckily my dad fixed it when he got home today, but last night I was without because I let my sister use my computer. I do like it when my parents go out of town because I get to sleep in their bed. It's a king size and sooooooo comfortable.

On top of that, I got Michael Buble tickets! It was one of my Christmas presents. I'm so excited. He comes in February.

Today was the warmest it's been this week. It was in the 80s, and I hated it. At least it wasn't humid.

Okay, well I need to get started reading and I'm hungry.

Ahh, procrastination.

1 comment:

heiresschild said...

hi amber, i love hillsong; the worship is awesome, as you said.

i'd love to see michael buble. i hope if he comes this way, i'm able to go and see him. what a great gift! i don't know if you know michael w. smith, but i'm going to see him at the end of this month. i'm so excited.

thanx for the instructions about the link. someone else had sent me instructions, so between the two of you i should be able to get it done.