Thursday, November 15, 2007

Great Expectations

My mom is addicted to crack... in the form of pixie stix.

I'm procrastinating, and waiting for my professor to email me back so I know what kind of paper to write. The last thing I want to do is write a paper and find out that I should have written it a completely different way. That would be awful.

I've also decided that there are a lot of terms/words that get thrown around for no reason. Like "best friends." What is a best friend? Someone that you can tell anything to, feel completely comfortable around, and know that they won't judge you for the things that you've done. Someone who is there for you when you need it. Someone who you can be a complete idiot around and not feel weird.

Hrm.

3 comments:

Ronnie said...

I think you've summed it up...best friends are wonderful, and you can have more than one! I know I don't get to see mine as much as I would like, but I also know that if ever needed, they would be there...right there.

And, pixie stix ROCK!!

kris said...

pixie stix are nothing but sugar and food coloring wrapped in plastic that is bad for our environement. (sorry amber this is an inside joke between ronnie and i)

i think there are different kinds of best friends. i have a few that i consider best friends, but each relationship is completely different than the other. i think that is one of the best things about best friends is that you don't have to define them:)

heiresschild said...

i like your definition. i'd also add "someone who's there with you thru thick & thin." i have friends, but only one best friend. when i get married again, he'll be my best, best friend. lol ok, being a little silly here.