Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Decisions need to be made

So, after talking to my parents and figuring some stuff out, I'm not too sure about this job. It's not an hour away, but it's not 15 minutes either. It's going to take over a half a tank of gas every weekend to get there. For the money that I'll be making, it wouldn't be worth it for the time spent driving back and forth. Aside from that, I wouldn't be making very much money after taxes, gas money, food money, etc. It wouldn't be enough for what I want. Not to mention it interferes with church. I wouldn't be able to go on either days. Plus, I find it really odd that it took hours after I called for her to figure out that the spot wasn't filled. I think it was filled and that person went in and got all the information and turned it down.

Something else came up today. About two months ago, I filled out a little card saying that I'd be interested in being in the adult choir for the Christmas extravaganza thing that they have. Well I never heard from anyone. Until tonight. There's a meeting tomorrow night, and then a three or four hour practice on Sunday. The thing is, I don't go to the church, really. I don't feel comfortable there, and I don't know if I want to do it anymore.

Ugh. Decisions. I think tomorrow I'm going to call the temp agency and tell them that I can't do it. Then I'm going to call Bath and Body Works. I put an application in there on Monday for the Holiday season. So hopefully the manager is there and I can get an interview.

Still undecided about the choir thing.

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Do the choir thing. It might be fun and it will be "stretching" yourself! Besides it's a Christmas thing...how bad could it be!