Friday, November 30, 2007

bored...

Who knew that CSI: Miami could be so distracting? Not I!

I intended to read two chapters and take a test this evening. I also decided to put on the tv in the background. Little did I know, I had turned on a CSI marathon. HEAVEN! I love this show. I have to remember to figure out when the new episodes are on and add it to the list of shows that I watch.

The reading, on the other hand, didn't happen so much. I did get about a third of the way through the chapter, maybe closer to halfway, with pretty decent notes. But I still kept getting distracted. So I figure that I'll just work on it this weekend. I've got nothing else to do, besides study for my final on Monday. I really need to study for that one, too. It's the class that I like the least. It's even worse because I thought that it would be pretty interesting, but the book is awful and the professor is even worse. It takes me like 2 hours to get through a chapter because I have to keep rereading stuff. These last few weeks, I've just been skimming through the chapters.

So I think my tooth/jaw thing might be getting better. Now I just have a dull throbbing every once in a while and I can take regular ibuprofen when it gets too bad and it goes away. The only thing that sucks is that when I talk, sing, chew, or just move my jaw too much it irritates it and starts to throb.

I'm so excited for Christmas! First Advent is this Sunday and that means that three more Sundays after this one before Christmas. I can't believe tomorrow is already December 1st. Where did this year go?

No comments: