Friday, November 30, 2007

We are by Your design signature of divine

This week has been relatively uneventful, seeing as how I have spent most of it drugged and/or sleeping. I've managed to do homework for two classes, and that's only because I had deadlines. Monday I have a final exam in the one that I really dislike, so that will be helpful in getting all my classes taken care of. I can't believe there's only two weeks left in the semester. I'm pretty excited because I only have a final exam in two classes. That paper I had been working on was my final in my Sex Offenders class and in my other class I have a test, but it's only over two chapters and then I'm done! Hooray!

I have a hard time telling if my jaw is getting better. I'm taking antibiotics, the doctor thinks I have TMJ. It still feels swollen compared to the other jaw. I still wake up with pain, though the severe pain bouts are farther between than they were at the beginning of the week. So I guess that's a good sign?

I should be doing homework right now. It's due by 5 and I have to leave here around 2:3oish, and won't be back til probably 4 or so, which doesn't leave enough time to do it afterwards.

It's cloudy outside, and this morning when I took my brother to work (at 5:30!!!!) it was muggy and really foggy. I'm hoping against hope that it's cold outside, even though I know it won't be. Ugh. I hate the weather here. I'm so jealous of all the people who have snow.

I suppose I should do my homework now. I should probably eat something, too. My stomach doesn't feel the hottest and I haven't eaten a real meal since like Saturday or Sunday.

1 comment:

kris said...

hey! it sounds like oyu have an absessed tooth! hope you're feeling better soon. and hope your exam goes well. keep us updated on your jaw...