Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Not a lot...

Today has been another day of procrastination. I really need to be working on this paper, but I just don't want to. Instead of doing homework today, I cleaned the kitchen and took a nap.

I mean, I guess I could be working on this paper right now, but I'm not. Instead I'm listening to Christmas music and waiting for 8 o'clock. My apple pie will be done then, and Bones will be on.

I went to Publix a little while ago. They had Santa there, and it was ridiculously busy. At like 7.

I'm supposed to be writing a paper on the effects of sex crimes on victims. It's going to be pretty easy, and interesting. Which makes it worse that I'm not doing the research like I should be. Granted, today's homework was just a chapter that I needed to read, but I have to read two of them for that class this week because there's a test on Monday, which also happens to be the day that my paper is due. My paper has to be 6 pages of test, and at least 4 pages of tables and references. Plus, I'm only allowed to use journal articles, and books. Which is just a pain in the butt.

No comments: