Monday, November 19, 2007

UPDATES!

It feels like FOREVER since I've been here. Ah, well. Only five days.

My professor never did email me back. Turns out she never got my email in the first place. Which is kinda good for me. I got sick of waiting for her (well, after 2 days) so I decided to ask one of my friends what she thought. We deciphered the syllabus, (and by deciphered, I mean I read it like 4o82597529 times and finally found the sentence that told me point blank what type of paper to write) and I felt much better.

Now I'm done with my paper and have submitted it. I should be reading the last two chapters for the test that I have to take tomorrow, but I'll do that tomorrow morning. I've been working on my paper pretty much all weekend, and I need a break. I think the most productive thing I've done all day is walk out to the mailbox and get the mail. Oh, and I gathered supplies (read:took stuff out of my mom's Christmas stash) for my cards. Which I think I'll start this week. It seems like a good time to start. The test tomorrow is the only real productive thing I have to do this week for my classes. Oh, and an assignment for the class I just turned the paper into, but that isn't due until Monday, and the quiz won't post until Wednesday night some time. Plenty of free time this week. In about 30 I have to leave to take my sister to work. I suppose I should make a list of things that I need (I'm going to the dollar store for stuff I don't have for my cards, like glue and random things) and get dressed. Plus I have to stop and get gas, so We may leave earlier than that.

Oh yeah. It's officially the official holiday season. I know this to be true because 1) the mall has extended their hours until 10 and last night I found a radio station that's playing Christmas music.

and WAYYYYYYYYY more importantly, my Michael Buble ticket came in the mail today. SO EXCITED!

2 comments:

kara said...

people who say they didn't receive your email are liars! toilet paper her house.

heiresschild said...

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY AMBER! i know it's much welcomed after all of the school papers, tests, etc. i wish i could hide in your purse so i could see the michael buble concert with you. i'll be seeing michael w. smith next friday the 30th. those michaels sure are gifted.