Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Everybody needs a little loving around Christmas time

So I called, and told the temp agency that I can't take the job. I feel pretty good about that decision. I called Bath and Body Works, and the manager isn't in today. So I'm going to call back on Friday and see if she's in. And if she's not, I'm going to stop by on Saturday when I take my sister to work and see if she's there. I still haven't decided about the choir. My issue isn't so much with the choir as it is with the church.

I almost didn't make it this morning. I considered sleeping in. I kind of wanted to. I didn't, though. I got up and did my quiet time. I'm glad I did. They say it takes three weeks to build a habit, so here's to hoping.

1 comment:

kara said...

if you don't feel comfortable at the church, why in the world would you volunteer to spend hours there singing christmas carols? that's what i want to know.