Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I want to finish last, last in the world's eyes

Ahh spontaneity... how I love thee.

2:30 p.m: Decided I wanted a tattoo

3:00: Left for the tattoo place

3:30: Signed a form, handed over the plastic, got an appointment

4:15: walked out of the tattoo parlor with my fourth tattoo.

I love it! It's an ichthus (explanation here)

What a good day. I went to my classes, took notes, kinda paid attention. what matters is that I was there! I have to work at 9 (ugh) and it's 6 now. I think I'll do my quiet time and then take a nap. Of course, first, I'll wash my new tattoo!!! Man, I'm so excited. My roommate went home for the weekend today. I don't know why she left for the weekend on a wednesday, but whatever. I'll be able to do some cleaning, and laundry! I'm debating about going to the homecoming game on Saturday. I'm really having some issues with someone right now, and hanging out with her will be a little uncomfortable for me. I haven't had a chance to talk to her about it, because I haven't exactly figured out some stuff. I'll probably end up going to the game, it should be fun. Two of my friends are having a birthday party on saturday night, so I might end up going to that. I haven't decided yet.

On a positive note, my quiet time has dramatically improved! I'm so excited about it! I'm gonna go do that now and then take a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber!

Sounds like you are still doing well. Good for you, having devotions and all. I am proud of you!

Ellie